img.latex_eq { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

College Boy

I received some good news today. I have been officially accepted as an in-state student at the University of Southern Maine majoring in Mathematics. I wasn't really worried about it, considering I have already obtained one BA and have at least a reasonably good GPA. Still it's nice to breathe that sigh of relief. Now I just have to figure out how to pay for it. It should take me two years to complete the BS, followed by another year or two of grad school before I will be certified, but this is the first step.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! More edumacation for Tone-yeah. Herky Payne would be proud.

In all seriousness, way to go! I'm excited for you as you take the steps needed to fulfill your calling.

Anonymous said...

My humble education was never motivated by money or gifts.

Nothing but proud of you.

Nick