img.latex_eq { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }

Monday, September 1, 2008

Promises, Promises

Look, I know you have no reason to trust me. I've made promises like this before. I'll do better, I say. I'll write more often, I swear. And for a while, I do. It's just like old times. We talk, we laugh. It's like when we first met. But eventually, things change and I'm back to my unreliable ways.

No more, I say. It's a new semester and the buck stops here. I have two education classes and I expect much debate, discussion, and reason for intellectual reflection. I vow to share every thought, every argument, every tiny detail with you.

And I'm going to start jogging as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I'll keep watching for you.

And, for what it's worth, I went for a jog in the rain this evening even though I hate running.

Jackie Ballarini said...

I hope you have better luck with these than I have with my diet!

Seriously, welcome back!