img.latex_eq { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }

Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday Random Eight

Rebecca has tagged me. Evidently she was it and I didn't make it to home base or something. Anyway, I am being a party pooper by not continuing the game. But I did feel I owed it to her to at least post some random personal facts.
  1. I have the most tender feet known to man. I was not allowed to walk barefoot as a child and if I accidentally step on a tennis shoe in the night, I will fall down.
  2. I once memorized 140 digits of pi in order to get out of class. It was 3/14 and I didn't want to miss out on the fun.
  3. I am an Eagle Scout.
  4. My right forearm is missing a muscle. If I tense it up, there appears a strange divot where the muscle should be.
  5. I did not cry when either of my grandfathers died, but I get teary every time I hear Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole because it was playing in the background when Mark Green died on ER.
  6. My biggest guilty pleasure song is Holding On for a Hero. It will be featured heavily in my wedding ceremony, which will have a superhero theme.
  7. I am constantly assessing every room I'm in for escapes or weapons to use in a possible zombie or terrorist attack. (I have seen way too many movies.)
  8. I would happily give up at least twenty IQ points if it would give me enough ups to dunk a basketball.
So there you are, Rebecca. I broke the rules, but I hope this makes up for it a little.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Tony, I totally understand not wanting to "pass it on." Thanks for posting your eight facts anyways!