- I have the most tender feet known to man. I was not allowed to walk barefoot as a child and if I accidentally step on a tennis shoe in the night, I will fall down.
- I once memorized 140 digits of pi in order to get out of class. It was 3/14 and I didn't want to miss out on the fun.
- I am an Eagle Scout.
- My right forearm is missing a muscle. If I tense it up, there appears a strange divot where the muscle should be.
- I did not cry when either of my grandfathers died, but I get teary every time I hear Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole because it was playing in the background when Mark Green died on ER.
- My biggest guilty pleasure song is Holding On for a Hero. It will be featured heavily in my wedding ceremony, which will have a superhero theme.
- I am constantly assessing every room I'm in for escapes or weapons to use in a possible zombie or terrorist attack. (I have seen way too many movies.)
- I would happily give up at least twenty IQ points if it would give me enough ups to dunk a basketball.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Monday Random Eight
Rebecca has tagged me. Evidently she was it and I didn't make it to home base or something. Anyway, I am being a party pooper by not continuing the game. But I did feel I owed it to her to at least post some random personal facts.